Explore Orange County museums and attractions through this exciting partnership between OC Public Libraries and local cultural institutions. Log in to Discover & Go with your OC Public Libraries card and reserve free or low-cost passes to participating organizations.
This program is available to Orange County residents 18 and over with an OCPL card in good standing. Scroll down for more details and frequently asked questions. Need a library card? Get one for free.
How it Works
Discover & Go is open to Orange County residents 18 and over with an OC Public Library card in good standing. To get started:
- Log in to https://ocpl.discoverandgo.net/ with your library card to browse available passes by date or attraction. Need a library card? Get one for free.
- Make your reservation and print or download your pass shortly before your visit. Please remember: You cannot cancel your reservation once you have printed or downloaded your pass.
- Bring your printed pass with you. The pass is only valid for the name and date on the pass, and valid photo ID is required.
- You can have up to two reservations at a time.
- You can make reservations up to three months in advance.
- All passes are first come, first served.
- New passes are released at the beginning of each month.
Frequently Asked Questions
This program is available to Orange County residents 18 and over with an OC Public Library card in good standing.
After you reserve your pass, just before your visit you must print the pass and take it with you. You cannot cancel your reservation once you have printed or downloaded your pass. Some attractions accept mobile passes, this will be noted on each attraction’s description. Valid photo I.D. is required for both mobile and paper passes.
You can have two active reservations at a time.
Each attraction determines how many people it will admit with a pass. Some are family passes, others are for individuals. Please read the details on the pass carefully.
You can reserve a pass up to three months in advance and up to a day before you plan to visit, based on availability.
Passes will be released three months in advance on the first of every month. Please note that passes are in high demand and supplies may be limited.
No, reservations are first come, first served. If a pass is not available for the attraction or date you want, please make a different selection for an available date.
Please bring the printed pass and a valid photo I.D. The name on the pass and I.D. must match. If the attraction accepts mobile passes you can present the pass on your device.
Reservations can be cancelled only if the passes have not been printed or downloaded. To cancel a pass, log in to your Discover & Go account and click on “Cancel Pass.”
No, if you reserve a pass and do not use it or cancel the reservation, the unused pass will count towards your limit. Please note some institutions only allow you to reserve one pass per year.
You can access the Discover & Go website and reserve passes on your mobile device; however, not all attractions accept mobile passes. You may still be required to print out a paper pass. Valid photo I.D. is required for both mobile and paper passes.
Passes can only be reserved by an adult 18 and over with a library card in good standing.
There are a few reasons why you may not be able to make a reservation:
- All passes for the attraction are currently reserved. Check back on the first of the month!
- You have two active reservations—the maximum you can have at any given time.
- You’ve already used up your passes for this attraction this year.