Hazardous Material Disclosure / Business Emergency Plan

What do I do in case of a spill or release?

Owner/operator of a tank facility must immediately notify the Office of Emergency Services (800-852-7550) and the CUPA (714-433-6000).

State Water Resources Control Board (916-341-5455) and California Regional Water Quality Control Board (Santa Ana Region—951-782-3292; San Diego Region—858-467-2980) will continue to oversee and manage the cleanup or abatement of a release from an aboveground petroleum storage tank.

Show all Categories